In hot South Texas and in the Central Texas Hill Country, properly irrigated grounds are essential for a healthy lawn and landscape. We install water conserving and professionally designed irrigation systems to insure your landscaping will handle the summer heat. From simple residential sprinkler systems to commercial system installation, or for irrigation repairs needs, we can recommend the right fit, then design and install a quality irrigation system for your unique needs.
- Free consultation and planning – We will come out and look at your space to see what type of irrigation would best fit your vegetation area.
- Sprinkler system design – Before starting we will make a detailed design sheet.
- Drip system installation – We can do drip irrigation for planting areas and lawn areas.
- Conventional system installation – We can install regular popup sprays and rotors (if permitted in your area) or upgrade to MP nozzles.
- Backflow prevention and testing – We can install, test, and replace backflow prevention valves (as well as pressure regulators).
- Monthly service and maintenance – We can provide a service package with monthly detailed inspections and repairs.
- Repairs and upgrades – We repair your system, and add any necessary configurations to provided better coverage for the dry spots in your lawn.